We all know that we create personas on social media. Usually we broadcast the best parts of our lives, but never really the shitty, mundane, or unflattering.
So this is my “real life Instagram” for last weekend. It’s not that glamorous. But it’s what happened.
1) This one is The Munch Yelling at me because the iPad was buffering.
2) These are my legs from far away
3) These are my legs up close
4) This is me cleaning Munch’s feet because she asked me too… the power dynamics are pretty clear.
5) This is me being all one with the animals and shit. Or goats are just eating my shorts.
6) This is Munch jumping, and my double chin.
7) This is me on top of a mountain. But rather than enjoying the epic view, I spent the whole time trying to unclog my pipe to smoke weed. Said pipe was clogged because I had rammed a stick in it, with the purpose of unclogging it, and the stick got stuck. My solution you may ask? To shove more sticks in.