1. You spend all your time making money, so you can spend all your money making time.
2. You work hard to buy a home just to work as hard inside your home.
3. There is no summer vacation from your job – unless you work at a school but then you are back at school.
4. There are young people who poop their pants and old people who poop their pants who you are expected to take care of.
5. All the power of your imagination that once relished in creating characters out of toothpicks turns into an anxiety that can only be suppressed with the right combination of Xanax and white wine.
6. Your body starts to breaks down as various folds of flesh fall while orifices and crevasses emit an increasingly distinct odor.
7. You wake up tired.
8. You have to watch what you eat – not just as it comes towards your mouth.
9. Once thrilled by the chase of childhood tag, you’re are now pursued and haunted by failed dreams.
10. You are that much closer to death.
(Yup… this picture pretty much sums up my adult life)